What do I need to do?

Thomas E. Dukes edukes at alltel.net
Thu Mar 4 07:07:00 UTC 2004

Thanks for your help!!

What are the values for $EXT_IF and $WEB_SERVER_IIP?  I am guessing $EXT_IF
is the single external ip address and $WEB_SERVER_IIP is the internal ip
addrerss of the local machine behind the firewall, right?

Wouldn't I need to change the port to something different than 80, such as
8080, so I can get www requests on both the visable and internal machine?
(The internal machine is a XP Pro server.  I want to be able to run ASP
applications that use MS_Access or MSSQL databases.)