Cannot email

wintoe penguin at myanmar.com.mm
Thu Mar 4 08:28:09 UTC 2004

Find the following line in /etc/mail/sendmail.mc
    DAEMON_OPTIONS(`Port=smtp,Addr=127.0.0.1, Name=MTA')dnl
Then uncomment this line. If you want to run on eth_X, pls modify Addr=x.x.x.x

    #cp /etc/mail/sendmail.cf /etc/mail/sendmail.cf.org
    #m4  /etc/mail/sendmail.cf >sendmail.cf
    #cp sendmail.cf /etc/mail
        ( if it ask for overwrite, answer yes )
    #service sendmail restart