Kernel compile prob

Tim Lamberth tim at tllabs.net
Thu Mar 4 21:47:02 UTC 2004

Hi List,

Odd problem when I run make menuconfig to choose options for my
compile...for some reason it ignores the .config that is already in the
kernel dir. I'm trying to include the options from the old .config, which
I supplied, with a few other needed options.

I've placed the same .config file on several other machines for similar
compiles with success. I am root at the time and root owns the dir that I
am compiling in. The .config file has rights set to 644 which I believe is
correct.

Thanks,

TL