Enterprise ISO

Ed Wilts ewilts at ewilts.org
Thu Mar 4 23:09:20 UTC 2004

On Thu, Mar 04, 2004 at 02:33:55PM -0800, Richard Kurth wrote:
> Is it possible to download an ISO for Enterprise and if so where can I
> download it from. I don't want any support just what to test out the
> program for now

For evaluation, you may want to look at Red Hat Professional Workstation
- this is RHEL WS - for around $85.  It's even been advertised at $50
and includes a full year of RHN.

You could also look at one of the RHEL clones - White Boax Linux and Tao
Linux are two of these.  They are created by rebuilding the RHEL SRPMS
into something distributable.

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:ewilts at ewilts.org