kswapd sucking up CPU / bugs database

I'm feeling a bit silly right now in that I can't seem to find any sort of
bugs -> patches database on the RedHat web site (I'm a bit new to this).
Is there one there?  Perhaps I am staring right at it and not seeing it
or something.

Specifically at the moment, I am looking for any patch that addresses the issue of kswapd occasionally going nutso with CPU time and pretty much taking
over the system.  I need to kill this one pretty quickly.

Thanks for any help anyone can send my way...

KR