IP over IP over UDP

Hi everyone,

I am trying to see if IP tunneling in Redhat works. I am currently using
Redhat 9. I wanted to implement udp over ip over ip. Can anyone give me
some pointers on how to go about doing it.

I know there is code in the kernel for ip tunneling, but how do I make use
of it and how do I get udp-ip-ip working.

Thanks in advance for your time and advice.
Rahul.