SSL certificate needed?

Saqib Ali saqib at seagate.com
Mon Mar 8 12:23:01 UTC 2004

Robert,

I have to the your clien dektop, you can install your own certificate
authority, and install the root of yout CA on each desktop.

Otherwise, there are other CAs that offer certificate at cheaper rates.
HEre is a list:

http://www.xml-dev.com:8080/tldp/http://www.xml-dev.com/xml/WebDav.xml#N10590
(watch for line wraps)

Baltimore is very good, and not expensive.

Saqib Ali
http://validate.sf.net <---- (X)HTML / DocBook Validator and Transformer