Exchange server replacement

Mikevl mikevl at paradise.net.nz
Tue Mar 9 01:16:00 UTC 2004

Yes Scalix www.scalix.com is also based on HP Openmail and they are willing
to talk.
Scalix is the only viable remaining MAPI based email server software. If you
really want true Outlook compatability then this will work. Outlook also
supports POP and IMAP standards. You loose a LOT of the functionality that
Outlook can offere when you use Outlook in these modes which is why Sendmail
IMAP and webmin is as good as any.

Mike