Re: x-server

diego veiga embraer com br wrote:

Hi Guys,

Does anybody knows a good x-server to emulate X applications from unix to
windows pcs?
PS: Better a free one.

Regards,

Diego Brito Veiga
Technical Publications
Phone: +55 (12) 39274293
Fax: +55 (12) 39273342

I have just moved from Linux to Windows and I am using Cygwin on my Win2000 machine. Very happy with it, gives a nice bash feel and allows X11 forwarding so you can use your favorite X applications right there on your windows desktop.

And it is free!!

PB

E-mail is an informal method of communication and may be subject to data corruption, interception and unauthorised amendment for which Digital Bridges Ltd will accept no liability. Therefore, it will normally be inappropriate to rely on information contained on e-mail without obtaining written confirmation.