Linux traffic shaping problem

Leo champen at terra.es
Tue Mar 9 05:27:05 UTC 2004

It only works for routing?

Actually I have a box running linux with two cards, but which also runs
a web server.

I want to filter all traffic: what's going through the router, and what
actually comes out (or into) the linux router, for example the web
server traffic (which runs in the same router).

Currently the router and web server work Ok.

Before I run the tc filters on the router, I was doing tests on other
(single etherneted) computers.
It's not possible to do this?