RE: sendmail relay again

By default sendmail only listens on 127.0.0.1 you have to change the
sendmail.cf file

-----Original Message-----
From: kluu te [mailto:linuxpower operamail com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2004 12:12 PM
To: redhat-list redhat com
Subject: sendmail relay again

I didnt get any proper answer on my earlier posting, so I'll try again.
What do people do for machines on the local network to use the sendmail
program on the linux server?
I have applied hostname or/and IP RELAY
in the /etc/mail/access file and rebuild the database.
restarted sendmail and it didnt work.
Any ideas?