sendmail relay again SOLVED

Edward Croft ecroft at openratings.com
Wed Mar 10 13:19:03 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-03-10 at 13:13, kluu te wrote:
> I added the line below to sendmail.cf and woops it worked.
>

> O DaemonPortOptions=Port=smtp,Addr=192.168.0.1, Name=MTA
> O DaemonPortOptions=Port=smtp,Addr=127.0.0.1, Name=MTA
>
> --
Funny, I ran into that with a RH8.0 box. I noticed that the updated
sendmail had a submit.mc file. By changing the line from 127.0.0.1 to
the servers address, I was able to send mail again. As with sendmail.mc,
you use the m4 program to compile. However, it seems that you can leave
the submit.cf that you create in the /etc/mail directory.

--
Edward M. Croft
Sr. Systems Engineer