Re: trying to resolve dependencies!!! (libcrypto.so.4)

Try searching for the file via rpmfind.net

it's prolly openssl or it's devel package

--Harry

Quoting bruce <bedouglas earthlink net>:

*> hi...
*>
*> we have rh8.0. trying to resolve dependency issues.. and this is painful.
*> can anyone tell us where we can find libcrypto.so.4/libssl.so.4... we assume
*> that they should be available from redhat, but we have no idea where...
*>
*> we're trying to update up2date... and it seems to require python..which
*> seems to require libcrypto....
*>
*> thanks
*>
*> bruce
*> bedouglas earthlink net
*>
*> ps. i know this is a hot issue, but installing apps/upgrades should be easy
*> and shouldn't cause the user to want to curse the day linux was created!!!
*>
*>
*> --
*> redhat-list mailing list
*> unsubscribe mailto:redhat-list-request redhat com?subject=unsubscribe
*> https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/redhat-list
*>

--
Harry Hoffman