galeon and blocking password-manager

workstations running kiosk mode galeon 1.2.5  , rh8.

Had a problem, to disable the password manager for a spesific domain. The configurations I have made on these boxes concerning different limiting permissions to the subdirectories under .galeon, made it difficult to use the GUI built in galeon for storing reconfigurations. And as I have several workstations to reconfigure I need an easier way.

What I need to know, is wich file am I editing in the .galeon directory (or another) in text-mode, when blocking password manager for a domain in galeon? I was really searching and struggling with this matter for hours, but I was not able to find it. grep -n "www.mydomain" /home/kiosk/.galeon/* gave no hints, neither did grep -n "/home/kiosk/.gconf/apps/galeon/*