galeon and blocking password-manager

Paal Marker paalma at online.no
Fri Mar 12 03:07:01 UTC 2004

workstations running kiosk mode galeon 1.2.5  , rh8.

  Had a  problem, to disable the password manager for a spesific domain.
The configurations I have made on these boxes concerning different
limiting permissions to the subdirectories under .galeon, made it
difficult to use the GUI built in galeon for storing  reconfigurations.
And as I have several workstations to reconfigure I need an easier way.

What I need to know, is wich file am I editing in the .galeon directory
(or another) in text-mode, when blocking password manager for a domain
in galeon? I was really searching and struggling with this matter for
hours, but I was not able to find it. grep -n "www.mydomain"
/home/kiosk/.galeon/* gave no hints, neither did grep -n
"/home/kiosk/.gconf/apps/galeon/*