logwatch question

I am having a problem with logwatch. I am trying to get it to only report what happens in the logs for the previous day. At least for some logs, it isn't doing that.

An example. I rotate the cron log once a week. When I set 'Detail=Med', I noticed that mrtg was running, and I didn't use it, so I removed it from the system (I am running RH 9 with all the current updates). I found that logwatch still reported it as running. I looked at logwatch.conf, and noticed that I had 'Archives = Yes' and 'Range = yesterday'. The cron log doesn't show any mrtg activity since I removed it from the system. This is what logwatch reported today: