Re: wget?

Yes curl is there. Do I just use "curl" inplace of "wget"?
The original command was "wget -q -o - https://...";

Mark

On Friday, March 12, 2004, at 06:42  AM, Ed Wilts wrote:

On Fri, Mar 12, 2004 at 11:59:04AM +0800, Edward Dekkers wrote:
redhat nextnet com wrote:

I am trying to run this command from some instructions I am following
from Red Hat and I keep getting a "command not found". What is this
command and why isn't it working?

More than likely because the wget RPM is not installed.

[root server]# rpm -qa wget
wget-1.8.2-9

If you don't have the ability to install wget, check to see if curl is
installed. It can do the same thing as wget although some other command
line options may have to change.

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:ewilts ewilts org