IMP-00002: failed to open

I am trying to import dump files of data into newly created tables. I am having an error of
"IMP-00002: failed to open".

I am using an Oracle 9i Database on a linux system. I am running redhat 9.0.

Thanks,

Onyi Baiye
Graduate Assistant
Department of Information Technology
GCCIS, RIT
102 Lomb Memorial Dr
Rochester, NY 14623-5608
Phone: (585) 475-4550

"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be undertstood."
                                                                                -- Marie Curie