Boot disk + network & usb drivers + kickstart + memory stick

I'm trying to build a bootdisk out of a memory stick to start kickstart
installs on a bunch of machines.

All the machines are able to boot from the memory stick if I do a 'dd
if=bootdisk.img of=/dev/sdb1' but they do not have the necessary network
drivers to use the network.

I've been trying to build my own boot disk with the network drivers for
Enterprise Linux but have been unsuccessful.  Has anyone been able to
combine all the images to one bootable image and use that?  I'm not
concerned about how much space is necessary on the disk as these memory
sticks are 64 MB sticks.

My ultimate goal is to boot the machines from the memory sticks to start
a NFS kickstart installation.  Any help would be appreciated...

Ryan