ISDN Set Up help Needed

Hi All,

I need help in setting up an ISDN connection, I have tried various Terminal Adapters but none would work, I finnaly got a Dlink DMI 128 serial/USB ISDN TA which supports Linux. I am trying to make an ISDN connection thru the GUI but in that I cant find this specific hardware, some one please tell me which modules I have to load,and also which is the package I need to use for Dialing up the connection.
I have read thru isdn4linux.de and that categorically mentions that those utilities are for only PCI and ISA devices and not for serial and USB devices.Please help!

Thanks in advance

Harish