Red Hat 8 + Laptop + DLINK DWL-G650 ( WLAN )

Hi ya ;)

I'm a linux newbie and i installed red hat on my laptop ( Thoshiba P 50 )
and
everything works fine expect my wirless lan card. I red serveral documents
on the internet about installing wirless lan cards and it seams to be realy
complicated
for somebody how has not so much experince in this case ...

i'm not sure witch driver to install and witch match with my kernel .....

Anybody how can help me out in this case :) ?

Thank you for your answers in advance !

Richard

ICQ: 34293522