OT: Please confirm your email for brent mailstation us (fwd)

Brent:

If you're going to use something like this, please enable the filters to
accept anything destined for the mailing lists to which you subscribe.

I'm quite sure that the several hundred or thousand members of this
mailing list, and/or others to which you might be subscribed, are not
going to bother to validate/verify their emails to you, just so that you
can receive mail that you've already elected to receive by virtue of the
fact that you did subscribe to the list(s) in the first place.

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS
telnet://dogpound2.citadel.org or http://dogpound2.citadel.org:2000

To be notified of updates to the web site, visit
message to:

site-update-request bubbanfriends org

with a message of:

subscribe