Re: OT: Please confirm your email for brent mailstation us (fwd)

On Sun, 14 Mar 2004, Mike Burger wrote:

> And the sad part is that he probably didn't get this one, either, as I got
> another confirmation request on this one.

The list has been through this numerous times before.  I assume that most
people just filter out these challenges and Brent won't be seeing much
email at all.  I can't remember if the list administrator ended up
dropping the account in the past or not?

--
Gerry

"The lyfe so short, the craft so long to learne"  Chaucer