Nabin Limbu

From: Alex Gutaga <alex gutaga moldtelecom md>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 01:22:02 +0200

Hi

Try to check your "snmpwalk" and snmpget commands manualy.
Also as I know you may edit /sbin/checkrad and set variable $debug to:

$debug =3D "$logdir/checkrad.log";

Check this file for new added details.

Also, try to do full debug on application. I'm sure you'll see something=20
wrong:
radiusd -X=20

Best Regards
Alex Gutaga