Firewall

Hello,

Sorry if this question has been posted previously.  I could not find
anything on it in the archives.  I wish to set up a redhat9.0 firewall.  I
am fine on setting it up with private lan side ips.  Now I'm trying to set
up global static ips on the lan side?  Could someone give some examples on
network card settings on both the firewall and a lan computer.

Thanks in advance.