Re: burn RedHat9 CD

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 04:55:57 +0100, Ivan Cheniot <icheniot physp6www cicrp jussieu fr> wrote:

Hi
I can't burn a bootable CD from an RedHat9 iso file (md5 checked) using Nero5.
My bios is ok to boot on CD and I use burn iso CD-ROM to burn my CD
???

Ivan

Do you mean the disc when burned is not usable or that Nero will not go through the burn process? When I have done it I use the wizard and if I remmeber correct it is almost the last option.
Regards Roger