Re: burn RedHat9 CD

On Mon, 2004-03-15 at 17:54, Matt Hollingsworth wrote:
> I don't have Nero open right now, but when I did it it said something
> like "Burn images to disc", which was what worked for me.
Re my earlier  post Sorry to mislead when I mentioned the wizard I
really meant Nero express. I just booted to Win to check.
With Nero express open select the bottom item "Disc image  or saved
project"
For the File type select iso (it's listed with 2 other types directly
above all files) navigate to you iso and it will start the burn process
as soon as you click it.
Regards Roger