Re: Possible SPAM (accuracy low): Re: Possible SPAM (accuracy low): Re: Can't bind to DHCP address

On Mon, 2004-03-15 at 14:43, crucificator xnet ro wrote:
> why the ... i am treated by your antispammer as a spammer?
> I just replied to some posts.
> I believe this has something to do with the short time between my sends
> I would aprecciate removing the "possible spam" thing inside my subject line
>
> very annoyed
> Crucificator

I think there may be a problem with the black list servers or
spamassasin. I have gotten a lot of messages marked as Spam that
were from news groups and some from my internal servers. It all
started happening within the last 24 hours.

--
Edward M. Croft
Sr. Systems Engineer