Possible SPAM (accuracy low): Re: Possible SPAM (accuracy low): Re: Can't bind to DHCP address

MKlinke mklinke at axsi.com
Mon Mar 15 19:34:50 UTC 2004

On Monday 15 March 2004 12:49, Edward Croft wrote:

> I think there may be a problem with the black list servers or
> spamassasin. I have gotten a lot of messages marked as Spam that
> were from news groups and some from my internal servers. It all
> started happening within the last 24 hours.
>
> --
> Edward M. Croft

The following message just moved on Bugtraq this morning and may have
something to do with what you're seeing....

Regards,  Mike Klinke

At some point in the last 24 hours the dns-based blackhole list
proxies.relays.monkies.com turned into a deny-all-mail: the A record
for the blackhole list is now 127.0.0.2 which means all mail is
rejected.