ACER TM661 - 1400x1050 resolution

Hi,

Due to a missing entry in the video bios of the ACER TM661 and similar laptops,
the provided XF86Free server (i810) cannot use the 1400x1050 resolution.

However, it is rumoured that a RedHat version named 9.0b makes it possible to
use the 1400x1050 resolution.

Does anyone know a person who is using the ACER TM661 with the 1400x1050
resolution (I'm not talking about the commercial solution at www.xig.com)?

I'd like to know whether these rumours are true or not. In the case they are
true I'd like to know where I can get this RedHat version and how to configure
the Xserver.

Thank you very much!

Regards,
Stefan