sendmail question

Hello,

I have configured RedHat server in such a way, that it  hosts many domains.

On the same server I have 20 different domains, each of them have unique IP address.

Now I want to give them mail service, but in each domain, there is a user JON.

the question is :
How can I avoid repeated usernames ?
Is it possible to have jon firstdomain com, jon seconddomain com, jon ndomain com, etc.?

Thanks in advance
Rudolf