-----Original Message-----
From: redhat-list-bounces redhat com
[mailto:redhat-list-bounces redhat com]On Behalf Of Rudolf A. A.
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2004 7:11 AM
To: redhat-list redhat com
Subject: sendmail question

Hello,

I have configured RedHat server in such a way, that it  hosts many domains.

On the same server I have 20 different domains, each of them have unique IP
address.

Now I want to give them mail service, but in each domain, there is a user
JON.

the question is :
How can I avoid repeated usernames ?
Is it possible to have jon firstdomain com, jon seconddomain com,
jon ndomain com, etc.?

Thanks in advance
Rudolf