can't get TFTP listen on Port 69. Pls Help!

Hi, I'm setting up a TFTP server and need it to listen
to port 69.  I had issue the command :
#chkconfig tftp on
#chkconfig --list tftp
#service xinetd restart
#netstat -ln

I did not see :
udp  0  0  0.0.0.0:69   0.0.0.0:*

Is it I have to do something with the /etc/services
file?  How to change the setting then?  I'm using a
DHCP server and not a BOOTP server.  I think I read
somewhere (can't remember) that certain statement
cannot be configured together if I decided to use DHCP
or via versa.  Thanks.