Writing ISO file in Windows environment

Hello,
I am using windows XP. I want to use Red Hat Linux Fedora. I have downloaded the iso files in my hard disk. I would like to know how to write iso files in CD and so that it can be booted from the disk. I have only one OS right now - Win XP and my CD Burner works fine in this environment. Once I have installabale Cd, I will get rid of WIN XP.. it will be big day for me...
I appreciate your help.
Thank you
--Shamshad

Do you Yahoo!?