-----Original Message-----
From: redhat-list-bounces redhat com
[mailto:redhat-list-bounces redhat com]On Behalf Of Ravi Verma
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 12:05 AM
To: 'General Red Hat Linux discussion list'; bind9-users isc org
Subject: Setting up Internal DNS Server

Friends:

I need your opinion on this. I need to know you have set-up your
internal DNS server behind the firewall. Of course, it applies to only
those organizations who have an internal DNS server. The question is, if
their external domain name is .foo.com (for example), do they keep the
same domain extension for the internal domain names like
internal.foo.com or the choose a fictitious domain name extension like
.foo?

I truly appreciate your help in this regard.

Ravi Verma
(001)9167053261