Management tools for Postfix or Sendmail

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Wed Mar 17 17:20:20 UTC 2004

At 21:59 3/16/2004, you wrote:
>Tried webmin, and I think its works. Thanks.

You're welcome. :-)

>I think I remember trying this tools before, but because I want to learn
>linux so I stick with console text.

Webmin is careful not to overwrite or change what you entered in text mode,
so it's a good complement.

>Question: for configuring postfix or sendmail. Is that recommended to use
>webmin? Or should I use text editor instead?

You can use both; Webmin will help you in making changes more easily
without breaking things, while leaving you the freedom to use the console
if you choose to do so.

I highly recommend you follow the instructions on configuring SSL security
for Webmin. The only thing better than Webmin is Webmin over SSL. :-)

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz at simpaticus.com
http://www.simpaticus.com