Re: Management tools for Postfix or Sendmail

At 21:59 3/16/2004, you wrote:
Tried webmin, and I think its works. Thanks.

You're welcome. :-)

I think I remember trying this tools before, but because I want to learn
linux so I stick with console text.

Webmin is careful not to overwrite or change what you entered in text mode, so it's a good complement.

Question: for configuring postfix or sendmail. Is that recommended to use
webmin? Or should I use text editor instead?

You can use both; Webmin will help you in making changes more easily without breaking things, while leaving you the freedom to use the console if you choose to do so.

I highly recommend you follow the instructions on configuring SSL security for Webmin. The only thing better than Webmin is Webmin over SSL. :-)

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz simpaticus com