Re: Antivirus tool

On Thu, 2004-03-18 at 03:41, Michael S. Dunsavage wrote:
> Can someone reccomend a good mail anti-virus tool for Linux to run with
> sendmail?
> --
> Michael S. Dunsavage

On several boxes I'm using ClamAV+F-Prot with MailScanner, the procmail
system with a heap of recipes (including NKVIR-RC and
HTML-TRAP.procmail)

Works quite well. Catches most crap. MailScanner is a must, though.

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
Don't speak about Time, until you have spoken to him.