RE: Writing ISO file in Windows environment

The easiest tool that I have found for this is ISO Recorder. It can be found here:

http://isorecorder.alexfeinman.com/isorecorder.htm

--

Jason Huddleston, CCSA

Network Security Admin, Firewall Technician

Ozarks Technical Community College

huddlesj otc edu

417-895-7798