Writing ISO file in Windows environment

Ryan Golhar golharam at umdnj.edu
Thu Mar 18 00:18:25 UTC 2004

Truthfully, the easiest program to use is Roxio Easy CD Creator.  Just
double-click the .ISO file in Windows, and it will prompt for a blank CD
and burn the CD for you.  Simple.

Hello,

I am using windows XP. I want to use Red Hat Linux Fedora. I have
downloaded the iso files in my hard disk. I would like to know how to
write iso files in CD and so that it can be booted from the disk. I have
only one OS right now - Win XP and my CD Burner works fine in this
environment. Once I have installabale Cd, I will get rid of WIN XP.. it
will be big day for me...

I appreciate your help.

Thank you

--Shamshad