Re: authentication question

MKlinke wrote:
Just out of curiosity, why do you find authenticating off a domain controller a problem?

Pride, I suppose.

That and having spent numerous frustrating hours trying to sort out windows networking problems in the past lead me to suspect that that effort would have a steep learning curve and significant time investment.

I guess I'm still hoping for a turn-key solution complete with a HOWTO.

--rich