Up2date and "system is not checking in"

Hi all,

I have a machine configured to update automatically via up2date. According to the RHN website, this system has not been checking in.

According to the machine, rhnsd is running correctly:

Mar 18 16:56:11 rachel rhnsd[22682]: Red Hat Network Services Daemon starting up.
Mar 18 16:56:11 rachel rhnsd: rhnsd startup succeeded

But - still no updates.

I have turned debugging on inside /etc/sysconfig/rhn/up2date, but this seems to have had no effect.

Anyone know what I must do to get rhnsd to tell me what it is (or isn't) doing?

System is a Redhat v9.0 box, correctly RHN registered with management entitlement.

Regards,
Graham