Re: Evolution problem

At 10:31 3/18/2004, you wrote:
I tried to start up Evolution this morning so that I could read my email and it gave me this error: "Cannot initiate the Ximian Evolution shell. Configuration database not found."

I created a new account and tried Evolution in that account and it worked fine. I then copied the entire Evolution directory into my account and changed the permissions and got the exact same error. How do I fix it???

I don't recall the solution, but I had the same problem. Went to Google, pasted in the exact error message, found my answer within five minutes. You might want to try that.

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz simpaticus com