DNS and Active Directory

James Marcinek jmarc1 at jemconsult.biz
Thu Mar 18 17:11:50 UTC 2004

Tom,

Great information to have. Where do set the 'OS level' in samba. I don't
have my Samba book on hand. Do I just put it in the global settings in the
smb.conf?

I want the Samba server to be my master browser. One of my next todo's is
having the Samba server emulate a domain controller. I'm going to have to
get the new Samba 3.0 material too!

Thanks,

James