Re: RedHat 9 offline update

Downloading and applying.

1. Downloading :
Where I can download the most recent RedHat updates?
What is the RedHat updates file format? RPMs or other?
If it is not RPM , how do I apply updates?

2. Applying: Is the order of applying updates important?
If yes, How do I know which ones to apply first?
In case updates are in the form of RPM packages, can I just do:
rpm -Uvh *.rpm

Thanks again for your help!

Bob Gorman wrote:

Is it possible to download the latest RedHat 9 updates, burn them on a CD and apply them to
all my RedHat 9 servers, without having to download them on each machine

Thank you for your help!

Yes. Which part can't you figure out: downloading, burning or applying?