X server configurator

adel essafi adelpfe at yahoo.fr
Fri Mar 19 20:11:16 UTC 2004

Hi list

I have installer My redhat linux 9.0 on my personnel computer which have a screen called (microlux). Now , I have a new screen (acer). The problem , is that the X server does not start when the new screen is installed. In the later versions on redhat , we have got a program called Xconfigurator which permits to us to define the graphical configuration. But it does no longer exists. So , what shall I do to solver this problem.

Thanks.

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail