Could be routing problem?

Mark Neidorff mark at neidorff.com
Sat Mar 20 07:41:16 UTC 2004

Info you asked for:

1. Here is /etc/hosts:
127.0.0.1	localhost.localdomain	localhost
#
# Local stuff
#
192.168.1.1	mark.neidorff.com	ja.neidorff.com
192.168.1.16	ns1.neidorff.com
192.168.1.18	mail.neidorff.com
192.168.1.3	dan.neidorff.com	dan
192.168.1.2	kids.neidorff.com	kids
192.168.1.4	merri.neidorff.com	merri
192.168.1.5	bob.neidorff.com	bob
192.168.1.6	cybergenie.neidorff.com	cybergenie	CyberGenie
172.16.154.1	vmware

2. Mail to me goes to mark at neidorff.com and works (except for the "too
many hops" problem)

#host neidorff.com
neidorff.com has address 64.36.121.2

#host neidorff.com 198.6.1.1
Using domain server:
Name: 198.6.1.1
Address: 198.6.1.1#53
Aliases:

neidorff.com has address 64.36.121.2

3. neidorff.com is hosted at dyndns.org
from the dyndns.org screen:
host             TTL       TYPE       DATA
neidorff.com     60          A         64.36.121.2
www.neidorff.com 43200     CNAME       neidorff.com
neidorff.com     60         MX         10 neidorff.com

--
You feel stuck with your debt if you can't budge it.