Re: Please make the php-barcode

At 05:46 3/20/2004, you wrote:
On Sat, 20 Mar 2004, T.T. wrote:

> Now it is not php-barcode of rpm in Red Hat Linux 9.
> Bar code reader type Metrologic MS6220-UK and KEYENCE BT-500.
> How to use barcode on PHP.
> Eiji wrote.

You may want to think out your questions a little better - not only does
this make no sense but I think you have your terminology mixed up and are
asking the wrong list for advice.

I think his English is almost non-existent, and he's trying to accomplish something with PHP but failing so he wants advice and/or pointers to an RPM package that does what he wants. However, I have no clue as to how to help him.

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz simpaticus com