problem with usb-ohci and usb-uhci

Ed Kim edkim80 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 22 17:49:07 UTC 2004

It is my understanding that the usb-ohci and usb-uhci drivers are different
based upon what type of USB controller you have.  If you have rmmod
usb-ohci, you should probably modprobe usb-ohci instead of trying to load a
probably incompatible usb-uhci driver.

If that still doesn't work, I would also suggest upgrading to a newer
kernel.

Ed