RE: Mysql setup on server install - but it's no there

Hi Ed,

# up2date --showall >rhel.packages
# grep -i mysql-server rhel.packages

> If you don't see it there, subscribe to the Extras channel and pick it
up from there.

That ended up showing nothing. So, I subscribed to the Extras channel
and downloaded the mysql packages. When I tried to install them, it said
they were all ready installed... But yet, still no mysqld service, and I
can't run mysql...

Any ideas?

- Jody