to set up mail scanning gateway

Hi all,

Thank you for your reply.

I like to put my question again clearly, since I am still in a confused
state.

our web,email,DNS servers are all in one machine which is having a public
IP natted against private IP in the firewall.

Now I want to install  a mailgateway which scans for viruses and then
automatically sends the mail to mail server and again viceversa(from mail
server the mails has to go to mailgateway and then out.

Geetha Thanu
Bioinformatics
CDFD,Hyderabad.

-