RE: Mysql setup on server install - but it's no there

At 08:37 3/23/2004, you wrote:
As an update, I was able to subscribe. I went ahead and selected all the
mysql packages to install. Now, it says I have one job pending. This
server is behind a firewall. Do I need to open up any ports to allow rhn
to update the server?

Probably not. The rhnsd package on your server will reach out and get the packages, so as long as you allow outgoing connections from your server your should be OK.

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz simpaticus com